Scroll Word Exporter 5.9.2
We are pleased to announce the release of Scroll Word Exporter 5.9.2 which is a bug fix release.
This update fixes the issue that prevented the template export properties and settings from being preserved when exporting content using the REST API.
Important Note for Comala Document Management for Scroll Versions/Exporters
07/02/23 - We have now released Comala Document Management for Scroll Exporters v1.1.0. This release introduces compatibility with Confluence 8.
Therefore, users of this integration app should use the following compatible versions of the respective Scroll apps and Comala Document Management:
- Comala Document Management v6.17.5 (or later)
- Scroll Word/PDF Exporter v5.9.2 (or later)
- Scroll CHM/HTML/DocBook/EPUB/EclipseHelp Exporter v.3.10.0 (or later)
- Scroll Viewport v2.21.0 (or later)
Currently, we do not yet have compatible versions of our Comala Document Management integrations apps with Confluence 8. This relates to:
This means if you use Scroll Versions we recommend to not yet update to the relevant Confluence 8 compatible versions of the Scroll Apps mentioned in the note below. We would only recommend updating once Comala Document Management for Scroll Versions is marked compatible with Confluence 8.
Important Update Information for Scroll Apps
Due to the required compatibility changes for supporting Confluence 8, the following Scroll Apps should be updated to the latest compatible version at the same time. This is required so that the shared elements that all these Scroll Apps use are running the same latest supported version.
Confluence 8 compatible versions:
- Scroll Viewport v2.21.0 (or newer)
- Scroll Versions v4.4.0 (or newer)
- Scroll Translations v4.4.0 (or newer)
- Scroll PDF Exporter v5.9.0 (or newer)
- Scroll Word Exporter v5.9.0 (or newer)
- Scroll CHM Exporter v3.10.0 (or newer)
- Scroll DocBook Exporter v3.10.0 (or newer)
- Scroll EclipseHelp Exporter v3.10.0 (or newer)
- Scroll EPUB Exporter v3.10.0 (or newer)
- Scroll HTML Exporter v3.10.0 (or newer)
Resolved issues in this release
New Features and Improvements
|EXP-3521||Page properties placeholder not always using inline mode in Word exports||06/Oct/22 1:40 PM||15/Feb/23 9:11 PM||Released||Fixed|