Option not valid
An issue does not get synchronized and appears in the troubleshooting section with the category 'Option not valid' and the message, e.g. '"customfield_10201":"Option value '1' is not valid"'.
The 'customfield_10201' part identifies the internal id of the field which is affected.
An option was set to the issue in the sender project and is mapped to a value which is not a valid option in the receiver project. This can be due to an invalid mapping configuration in Backbone or a missing configuration in the receiving project.
The following steps should be done in order to resolve this problem.
- Check the options configuration of the receiving project if all options are configured the desired way.
- Access the Field Mappings configuration, edit the corresponding options field mapping and check that your options are mapped correctly. If you use the Passthrough Mapping and your option names are different in the two projects, please use the Correlation Mapping and map the desired options to each other.
- After fixing your configuration...
If you map cascading select fields, make sure that you...
- ...do not select a second-level-option as default value.
- ...do not map a first-level-option to a second-level-option